Support Us While You Shop

Easy Ways to Give

Amazon Smiles​

Select Harpeth Conservancy as your nonprofit/charity of choice on Amazon Smile and let Amazon donate while you shop! It’s that easy! It can be accessed by going to when normally shopping, and allows Amazon to donate 0.5% of the sale price of eligible items to the customer’s selected charity/nonprofit.

Kroger Community Rewards​

Did you know you can support Harpeth Conservancy just by shopping at Kroger?
Kroger Community Rewards makes donating easy!  Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for your chosen organization every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
1. Sign into your Kroger Plus card account.
2. Search for Harpeth River Watershed Association (our former name) OR this number KH184.
3. Enroll and Earn!
Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. And remember…all participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.

Give the gift that keeps on giving! 

Show your pride for Tennessee’s waterways through purchase of our river merch and “Protecting Rivers and Clean Water” license plate. Your contributions will be helping to protect rivers and clean water in Tennessee! 

Harpeth Conservancy Merchandise

Find more information on our hats, shirts, stickers, mugs and more on our online store.

Harpeth Conservancy License Plates

  • Call your County Clerk’s main office and ask if they have the "Protecting Rivers and Clean Water" plates in stock. If they do not have any, ask them to place an order for you. It should only take a few weeks for them to arrive.
  • TN County Clerk’s address and phone listings Click Here
  • Once confirmed they are in stock, go to your County Clerk’s main office to exchange your existing plate for a "Protecting Rivers and Clean Water" specialty license plate.
  • Don’t forget to bring your current Vehicle Registration documents.
  • The cost of the plate is pro-rated for moving your anniversary, plus only $35 for your "Protecting Rivers and Clean Water" specialty plate.
  • If it is time for your annual renewal, you do not need to turn in your expired plate, but you must coordinate through their County Clerk’s main office.